Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring is here...or is it??

Being a die hard New Yorker, I'm used to certain types of weather,but Florida weather never fails to amaze me---it's about 59 degrees outside when about 12 hours ago it was about 79 degrees!!---just like a woman, the weather can never make up its mind!!!(I'm wearing a bulletproof vest right now and my life insurance is paid up to date...)

On the sports side, the Heat finally won a game--against the lowly Bucks!!!---I'm a Lakers fan since Reagan was in the White House, so I'm waiting for Kobe and Co. to bring back the NBA title back to LA!!!!

Yankees are opening up this week against Toronto!!!---GO YANKS!!!!...last time I checked, Florida is fielding a Triple A team---AGAIN!!!!

May God bless all and continue to manifest Himself at Lifepointe to be a shining beacon for the city of Homestead...

No comments: